Just looking at examples of Merridale customers will show that just an average size fleet could be consuming upwards of ￡500,000 worth of diesel per annum.
Fuel storage is an important strategic resource and prudent fleet operators will have invested in high quality Merridale fuel pumps and fuel management to ensure reliability as well as security and the availability of the fuelling facility.
So why should fleet operators sign up for the Merridale extended warranty scheme?
Apart from peace of mind, the main purpose of an extended warranty agreement is to ensure that services are put in place to provide first class expertise and resources to deal with any emergency requirements cialis 20mg.
Merridale is aware however that there are occasions when support is required that is not covered by extended warranty. For these situations Merridale has further enhanced the appeal of scheme by offering to fleet operators a number of additional benefits.
- Travel costs (mileage charges) are discounted by 40 percent.
- No call out fees.
- Spares not covered under the agreement are discounted by 10 percent.
- Discount of 20 percent is provided for system/software re-training.
- Price reduction on any new equipment.
- Discount of 20 percent on site visits for software installations, moving databases etc.
- For agreement details and further information please contact Kathy Withers on 01902 350 701.