Proximity data tags are an important development in security ID or vehicle authentication for depot fuelling systems.
Since there is no need for any physical contact, they offer absolute resilience compared to any other ID devices currently on the market. They are simply hold up and read. There are no touching parts or reader interfaces to get worn, blocked or distressed in any way.
Existing fuelling points can be easily upgraded to use data tags. For more information please call 01902 350700 and ask for details.
- Can be assigned to either Vehicle or Driver or both.
- Unique security coding by Merridale for each customer to prevent unauthorised access.
- Can be configured by the customer without the need to involve Merridale for reprogramming.
- Configurable to each customers’ preferred access methods.
- Can be restricted to authorised products and permissible quantities only.
- Carries last recorded odometer to validate next transaction data entry (iProve).
- Programmed through either FuelFX or FuelWorks software by authorised users as standard without the need for Datatags to be present or having specialist re-programming equipment or add ons.
- Complete with identification fob.
- Absolutely secure configuration to prevent unauthorised duplication.
- Available only from Merridale or approved contractors to ensure security purposes.