“Beware of cheap copies. It’s your reputation that is at stake,” says MIS Fuel Monitoring, Sales Director, Stephen Hannan.
“While others may copy what we do, none of our competitors can copy who we are and the knowledge and experience we have acquired over 20 years, providing cost efficient commercial fuel management solutions,” says MIS Fuel Monitoring, sales director, Stephen Hannan.
[quote]The Merridale brand stands for quality dispensing hardware backed up by well-designed software solutions, tailored for all requirements…[/quote]
“The Merridale brand stands for quality dispensing hardware backed up by well-designed software solutions, tailored for all requirements; from single sites up to large scale multiple depot operations. Durability and resilience have been proven with over 3,000 units sold and many of the initial Merridale installations still in daily use after clocking up more than 15 years in service.”
“Merridale puts the emphasis on full-life cost of ownership, rather than trying to secure a short term ‘win’ by offering cheaper but inferior equipment. If you are responsible for the security of thousands of pounds worth of stock, it makes sense to choose a reliable solution. At the end of the day, it’s your reputation that is at stake.”
Here is a checklist for those who are planning to invest or re-invest in their company depot fuelling facilities.”
- Longevity is assured because Merridale enclosures have Zintex coated frames, backing up a Six-year bodywork warranty – which no other manufacturer has yet matched.
- Merridale specify genuine Bennett pump and meter units tested to 7,500,000 litres throughput and endorsed by leading forecourt fuel pump manufacturers worldwide. Beware of cheap copies.
- Merridale pumps are tested for absolute metering accuracy with minimal variation after air separation. Only genuine parts from the original equipment manufacturers are specified, including all hydraulics and the dependable ‘Elnor’ motors. Beware of cheap copies. This also applies to accessories such as nozzles and reinforced hoses.
- The Merridale range of pumps includes, twin and dual hose versions with built in fuel management controls. Pumps are equipped with a standard communications for use with all well known makes of fuel management systems. Other options include dispensers for use with remote pumping systems.
- Finally all Merridale customers are offered comprehensive warranty direct from MIS Fuel Monitoring Ltd and its authorised distributors. Merridale equipment is sold and supported worldwide. It is the British solution, conceived, designed, developed and manufactured within the U.K.