Fuel management system hardware needs to be rough, tough and reliable. They are normally situated in hostile environments around your fuel pumps, open to all weathers and activated by drivers that are usually in a hurry.
Whilst many companies quite rightly concentrate their buying decisions around the data generated by their fuel management software, too often buying decisions neglect the consideration of how well the fuel management hardware can stand up to the rigours of a commercial fuelling station.
Buying a Merridale fuel management system is a safe bet. With its FuelWorks web-based reporting package, Merridale has already proved to offer one of the most comprehensive packages available. After almost 30 years of experience concentrated on the production of fuel management systems and with a database of over 4000 fuel management sales, including many successful applications in coastal areas, quarries, building sites and other unfriendly locations, Merridale systems have also proved time and time again that they can stand up to everything that is thrown at them.
The Merridale MX range is the latest offering from Merridale and continues to perform to the highest standards.
Some of the key features include:
- Stainless steel cabinets with built-in inner doors ensure that there are no issues regarding structural rusting, warping, rain and frost ingress, and tampering.
- Individual bypass switches for each pump under lock and key to ensure that fuel can be always drawn even in the event of hardware failure.
- Backlight displays that only activate when the driver/fueller activates the unit to ensure that the management system does not advertise itself as a target for vandals during periods of closure etc.
- Data is stored in non-volatile memory without the reliance on unreliable battery backups.
- Option for contactless RFID access without the need for vulnerable tag slots prone to failure or blocking.
- Heavy-duty metal keypads that operate reliably rather than using plastic coated touch keypads that are often subject to wear and damage with extended use.
All packages are designed, developed and built in-house by Merridale using only the best tried and tested components and come with a 10-year design and continuity pledge.
This means fleet operators can be certain that their Merridale fuel management system will perform consistently and reliably for many, many years.
All equipment within the U.K. is supported after installation and for those very rare occasions where a problem occurs, Merridale has a reputation for taking responsibility for the completion of repairs in far better times than the industry average, with a first-time fix ratio better than 99%.
If you are concerned that your choice of fuel management system may not be fit for your purpose, please contact the Merridale sales office on 01902 350700 or contact email@example.com.